Hannah had a quick play in the play park!

Then we walked along the beach, with dolly too! You can just see Bournemouth Pier in the background of this pic. The beach was fairly quiet, everyone must have been Christmas shopping!

I took these few photos, looking out across Bournemouth Bay towards Studland. The sky was beautiful, with the sun going down behind the Studland hills.

And here is my gorgeous hubby, he rarely lets me take photos like this of him, so I really love this one!
And then Hannah decided to collect pebbles and throw them into the sea, until Daddy found an "extra large" pebble to throw in!!! Lots of fun!
It was a great afternoon and a welcome break from the Christmas preparations! I can't wait to scrap these photos.
Today is Hannah's first day off school, and we are still in our PJs having a lazy morning. Not much planned, have a few pressies to wrap and deliver but that's about it. I just can't believe how organised I am for Christmas this year, everything is going far too well!!
Happy Monday one and all!
Sarah
x

No comments:
Post a Comment