Wednesday, 31 December 2008

New Year's Eve!

Where have the days gone? Here we are at New Year's Eve already! I hope you had a fantastic Christmas and you enjoy the last evening of 2008 however you plan to celebrate, out partying or quietly at home with a glass of bubbly! I'm doing the 2nd option!!

2008 has been a good one for me and I have lots of plans and things I want to do and see in 2009. I'm not really one for making New Year's resolutions as I'm likely to have broken it by the 10th January, if not before. However, I do want to do more scrapbooking and also spend more time with friends, especially those who live some distance away from me, both of which are easily acheivable with a little effort and time.

Whatever your hopes and dreams for the New Year I wish you a happy, healthy 2009!!!

Sarah
x

No comments: