Saturday, 6 December 2008

JYC- Day 2 and Day3

I got a few days behind with JYC and ended up doing Day 2 and 3 on the same day. As I had bought my Christmas cards on 2 Dec I thought it would be more appropriate to swap the days about.

So this is my Day 2-Cards



And this one is Day 3-Winter Weather.

Just need to get on now with 4th, 5th and 6th and I'll be up to date. I am having to wait until I've got photos printed until I can do my pages, but I am making notes each day.

We put up our Christmas tree this afternoon, it has lights on but that's it-we will decorate it tomorrow as Dave is out tonight on his work's Christmas Dinner and I want to wait until we can all do it together. We did get some good photos of me trying to untangle the lights and put them on the tree though. Previous years I would never have bothered with such photos but doing JYC this year has made me look for different photo opportunities! And I'm sure there's a prompt coming up soon for "Trimming the Tree"!!

Have a good weekend everyone
Sarah
x

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Love your page. Hope you post the photo of you and those lights. How cute.