Monday, 15 December 2008

10 days to go!

Its Monday morning and I realised today its only 10 more days until Christmas Day! I'm fairly organised, just the last couple of pressies to get and the mammoth food shop to do. I did a good bit of the wrapping last night so feel better that I've made a start on that, still loads more pressies waiting to be wrapped though. I'm suffering today with this awful cold so have arranged for cover at the shop and I'm staying home to dose myself up and try to get well again. Going to try and get some more of my Christmas journal done.

Just been sorting out some of my photos and thought I'd share these few with you. The first 2 are of Hannah helping me to "trim" our Christmas tree. I love the 2nd one, where you can just see her through the branches with a look of such concentration as she carefully puts the decoration on. The 3rd one is the finished tree. As you can see it's a mish mash of decorations but I much prefer it like that. The last pic is Hannah just before she left to go to to her school Christmas disco, with her gorgeous silver shoes on, bought by Granny when we were over visiting in October.


Thanks for looking, I'm off now to make a cuppa and settle down to my JYC!
Have a great day
Sarah
x


No comments: