The school Christmas holidays are here at last!! A sure sign its not long to go now until Xmas Day. I was really stuck for teachers presents this year, so last Thursday, we made white chocolate and cranberry cookies and Hannah helped to make little tags to put on the presentation bags. Hannah took them in on Friday for her teacher & classroom assistant. I hope they liked them.
I have had a bit of a housework blitz this morning and given the house a good clean ready for Xmas and then Hannah's Godmother and her children came to visit and we exchanged pressies for the kids. The pile under our tree is gradually getting bigger!
Unfortunately JYC has taken a bit of a back seat the last few days, everyday "life" is getting in the way, although I am still reading each day's prompts and taking photos but I do have a few days journalling to catch up on. The actual creating the layout will now have to be after Christmas, I think, will be easier then as I will have the photos printed as well.
Hope everyone is having a great weekend.
Sarah
x
Birthday Wishes
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment