
The next two are both stamped with butterfly stamps from a Hero arts clear stamp set, not sure of its exact name.
On the blue card I have stamped and heat embossed with white embossing powder, I have used scallop circle nestabilities and Woodware inverted corner punch. Greeting from a Hunky Dory greetings sheet, ribbon and some gems to finish.
The last card is using the same Hero Arts Stamp set, this time stamped with lime green ink, and the edges inked to match. The background is lime green bazzill card and a piece of embossed patterned paper from the My Minds Eye Paper pack torn along one edge, ribbon and gems to finish.
On the blue card I have stamped and heat embossed with white embossing powder, I have used scallop circle nestabilities and Woodware inverted corner punch. Greeting from a Hunky Dory greetings sheet, ribbon and some gems to finish.
The last card is using the same Hero Arts Stamp set, this time stamped with lime green ink, and the edges inked to match. The background is lime green bazzill card and a piece of embossed patterned paper from the My Minds Eye Paper pack torn along one edge, ribbon and gems to finish.3 very simple cards!
The weather!! I was thinking today how its funny that since we have had the snow and ice we seem to do nothing but talk about it. Everyone mentions it ... my neighbours, parents at school, customers in the shop, family, friends, people on facebook, my Avon lady, the lady in the post office queue, the sainsburys cashier etc.....thankfully the snow and ice that has been laying on the ground for what seems like ages has now thawed...but we now have rain and cold winds!!
Right, must clear the kitchen, then its bed for me, its my day off tomorrow and really hope to get a few more pages of my Christmas Journal done.
Thanks for looking
x

No comments:
Post a Comment