Thursday, 7 January 2010

It Snowed!

We finally got some snow down here!!

After hearing and reading about parts of the country all snowed in and seeing loads of snow pics on blogs and facebook, we finally got some snow of our own yesterday. I live quite close to the beach and we hardly ever get snow and even when it does snow it rarely settles (apparently something to do with the salt in the sea air!)

We had a lovely walk home from school, I usually collect her by car but I thought it would be fun to walk in the snow. It took us ages but H enjoyed scooping up handfuls of snow along the way! lol!

A quick change out of her uniform and she headed straight outside to play in the garden!

Has anyone seen the new magazine that's just come out? I bought the "The Art of Crochet" yesterday as I have been wanting to learn how to crochet for a while. It was 99p and you get a magazine full of step by step instructions, a hook, 2 balls of wool and an instruction DVD. I think the next issues are going to cost more but the first issue is well worth the money. I can't wait to get started!

Right, I'm off to make a hot cup of coffee , turn the heating up and spend the morning crafting!

Hope everyone is keeping warm!

Sarah x

No comments: