5 Things I'm loving right now...
1 Costa Coffee ... Always used to be a big fan of Cafe Nero and Starbucks but these days its Costa!
2 Teaching myself to crochet ...Loving the new magazine "How to crochet" and teaching myself something completely new.
3 "So you think you can dance" ...I thought Saturday evening would never be the same once X Factor finished its last series but I'm really into this new programme on BBC1 on Saturdays!
4 Scarves ...I have absolutely loads, all different colours and styles
5 Scrapbooking ... I have loads of Christmas photos and snowy pictures that I'm enjoying working with.
I thought it would be fun to blog about my current interests as its does change. If I blog my 5 things each month I can look back and see how it changes. I also want to make some layouts about me and my interests/personality. I hardly ever scrap photos of me but as I am turning 40 this year I thought some layouts and journalling about my 30s would be good to do.
What 5 things are you loving right now?
Wishing all bloggers a great weekend!
x
Birthday Wishes
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment