Monday, 4 January 2010

Look Back!

I have loved reading all the 2009 reviews on blogs so thought I would do one of my own and look back over my 2009 highlights....

* Started kitchen refit and painting.
* We visited family in Northern Ireland and met Baby Harry
* Snow in February
* H was on stage in her first Dance Show, a very proud moment
* Molly was born
* Enjoyed our holiday at a holiday Park in Weymouth
* H turned 6 years old and had a big party for all her friends
* Took H to see High school Musical on stage
* Caught up with old friends at Hugh & Magali's wedding in London
* I painted the dining room
* The 3 of us enjoyed a weekend away ~ shopped til we dropped at Gunwharf Quays, Portsmouth and visited Marwell Zoo

* We saw Michael Mcintyre line on stage and laughed til we cried

* H took her first dance exams and acheived honours in her tap exam and distinction for ballet

*A white Christmas in N Ireland

* Kitchen still not finished!!


2009 was a hard year in many ways but we also had some good times!!


And now a few hopes and aims for 2010...


* Now that I have made a big decision I want to make it happen

* Be better with money

* I want to do more home baking

* And more home cooking ~ less convenience meals and dinners!

* Take back my crafting for me and enjoy it again
* Be more relaxed about things and take time out to relax!

* Be a better blogger

* Take more photos & Scrap them!

* Finally finish the kitchen and decorate the lounge


Yesterday i bought some new electronic scales to encourage me to bake more and so we got started straight away and H and I made Chocolate Crispy Bites

YUMMY!!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: