I just can't decide whether to do Shimelle's Journal Your Christmas class again this year or not. I did it last year, but didn't get anywhere near finishing it. It starts on Tuesday 1st December and I have absolutely nothing organised or prepared. I would love to do it as I did enjoy what I did last year and love the thought of an album full of photos and journalling of the Christmas season.
Oh...decisions....?!
Birthday Wishes
2 years ago

2 comments:
its already paid for so why not try and you can even cheat a bit and look at last years and the prompts tend to follow the same order. looking forward to seeing what you do x
Thanks for stopping by my blog, Rachel. I decided I am going to do JYC, but keep it simple so hopefully I will get it finished this year! x
Post a Comment