Monday, 21 January 2008

New Stash!

I went to the Make It Show in Farnborough yesterday and look at all the lovely new stash I got! Can't wait to play with it all....

What a fantastic show it was, well, apart from the awful traffic jam on the M27 on my way up which meant I got there an hour later than intended. Lots of lovely shops were there with all their goodies displayed which I couldn't stop "oohhing" and "Aaahing" over!! Anyone else go to it?
Right, I'm off for a mooch around my fave craft blogs to see what you've all been up to over the weekend and then I'm going to go play with all my new goodies!


1 comment:

Jo said...

Sounds like you had a good day out by the look of your stash!! Thanks for leaving a comment and can't wait to see your photo!