Friday, 18 January 2008

Couple of cards


Thought I would share these cards. I made them as samples for the craft shop where I work part time.
I love the Penny Black hedgehog, he's so cute. I have used watercolour pencils and paper pieced the daffodil, Blonde moments paper and prima flowers and brads.

The pink card which I called "Tea for 2" is a simple stamped image with inked edges, layered onto pearlescent card which has been embossed with the swirls cuttlebug folder. Polka dot ribbon and flower to finish it off.

I love the cuttlebug and use the shop's one so much I decided today I needed my own, so I've got one ordered!! Can't wait to play with it in the comfort of my own home!

1 comment:

Dawn Wheeler said...

Hi just found your blog xxxx
i have to say you make lovely cards realy pretty ,love the stamp you used on the pink card ,Dawnxx