...since I posted on my blog. I can't believe its so long since I posted on here! Note to self: "must do better with blog!"
Well, I hope you all had a fantastically wonderful Christmas and New Year. It seems so long ago now!
I've been busy, busy, busy. I'm doing my first class on Friday morning at the craft shop where I work so lots of preparation as I want to get it right. Also been busy today making up samples of cards using our products to display in the shop.
I'm in the process of moving my craft area out of the living room and up into the spare room, which was decorated just before Christmas. My evergrowing stash was steadily taking over the room so it'll be nice to have a little space upstairs to keep it all and to craft in peace. I'm on the look out for a nice work table and good storage!!
Birthday Wishes
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment