Monday, 7 September 2009

~ School's Back! ~

I don't know about you but I think the summer holidays have flown by, H started back at school today in Year 2!! She was looking forward to it and seems to have had a good day, chatting non stop all the way home about what they did, what the teacher said, who she played with, sat next to.......and so on!!
I have been having a wonder around blogland this evening and have come to realise that I miss entering the blog challenges and blogging about everyday stuff so i've decided that I will keep my other blog just for shop related stuff and this one for more general stuff and for sharing my crafting that isn't for the shop. Although a lot of what I make is as samples for the shop or for classes I do love to craft purely for fun and enjoyment as well.
Now that the new school term has started, hopefully I will get a bit more time to craft just because I want to and to get round to some of the challenge blogs.
So with that thought I'm off to my craft area to have a play!
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: