What a beautiful sight this morning! A blanket of white snow!
We only had about 1 cm but for us down here on the south coast it's a rare occassion to get a snowfall that even settles at all. By lunch time it was all gone but still it was lovely to see it this morning. I did take a couple of photos but I'm still unable to load them onto the laptop.
I'm doing quite well with my target of 52 layouts in 2009, done 3 so far and a few more in the early stages. So quite pleased with myself. I'm doing my first card making demonstration in the shop next Saturday morning, so getting a little nervous but also really looking forward to it.
Lots and lots going on in my life at the moment, although I daren't put anything here about it for fear of jinxing things. You know how it is when you say something and then it all seems to go horribly wrong and never actually happens. It's something I have dreamed about for years and years so just keeping my fingers crossed everything goes to plan.
Hope everyone is keeping warm and enjoying building snowmen!!
Sarah
x
Birthday Wishes
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment