Monday, 12 January 2009

2009!

My first post on my blog for 2009! Happy New Year to you!

With Hannah back at school and me and Dave both back to work our lives have quickly fallen back into the normal routine, with Christmas and New Year just a memory. I'm still having problems getting the USB ports sorted out on the laptop and so frustratingly can't upload any photos to the laptop for editing & printing. Really dissappointed that this is holding up by Christmas Journal. I've managed to do just 1 layout so far and having set myself the target of 52 layouts by the end of 2009 I need to get cracking!

Hannah's class have been to the Oceanarium today on a school trip and she is exhausted so with her tucked up in bed earlier than usual, I'm planning an early dinner for me and Dave and then an evening scrapping! Yay!!

Note to self: I must try to be a better blogger in 2009! More posts and more blog hopping leaving comments on your wonderful blogs!
Sarah
x

1 comment:

Laura said...

Hi Sarah,

Thanks for your lovely message on my blog...I was just popping by to say thank you and hi!

Laura x