I've spent all of this morning moving my craft area! During the summer we refurbished the spare room and moved Hannah out of her tiny bedroom and into her new room, complete with new bed, new carpet, rug and pictures. So today I have been moving my craft stash which was gradually taking over the dining room upstairs into the spare room (Hannah's old room). Its absolutely tiny and with a big wardrobe in there and all my stash you can hardly move but at least I won't have to clear away so we can sit at the dining table to eat dinner! Eventually I hope to get some new shelves and storage in there but for now I'm happy to have my own little space!
I've also started on removing wall tiles in our kitchen, today. Our kitchen badly needs redecorating but we can't afford new units and worktops so we are just going to do new tiles and paint it and new accessories! I must remember to take a before photo tomorrow so I can do a "Before & After" scrapbook layout!
I've got lots of craft projects in progress at the moment-a mini book, several layouts and cards. I'm hoping to spend an hour or two in my new craft room tomorrow and get some finished.
Have a good evening!
Sarah
x
Birthday Wishes
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment