Friday, 5 September 2008

Bad!

I have been a Bad Blogger over the summer holidays! The 6 weeks just seemed to fly before my eyes. We packed in a lot of fun including: days out to the beach (when the sun did manage to appear!), the in laws and nephew to stay for a week, trip to Brownsea Island, a long weekend to Longleat and Hannah's 5th birthday celebrations!

Hannah has been back at school 4 days now and seems to have settled in to Year 1 really well. She seems so grwon up as she says goodbye and strides in each morning!

I've been back at work this week too, but off today and yesterday and have managed to blitz the housework which seems to have been neglected a bit just lately. I am hoping to get some cards made this afternoon before I have to go up to the school for Hannah's swimming lesson so hopefully will have some to show you tomorrow.

Sarah
x

No comments: