Wednesday, 9 July 2008

Penny Black Challenge

Last week I said I was going to try and participate in some of the fantastic challenge blogs that I have come across since joining this wonderful "blog world". I am hoping doing some of the challenges will encourage me try out some new ideas and techniques that I probably wouldn't otherwise attempt and also for a lil' bit of fun!

I have thereforehad a go at this weeks Penny Black Saturday Challenge. Challenge 4 is to use Buttons & Brads on your card. Now, buttons is not something I would normally use whereas brads tend to feature quite often. This is what I came up with...

Supplies: PB stamp watercoloured with pencils, papermania paper, bazzil cs, Doodlebug brads, pink petticoat greeting, ribbon and button (from my stash-its been there so long I have no idea where it is from!).

It doesn't really show on the pic but the main image and greeting are raised up on foam pads.

Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

Marcea said...

I love the stamp you have used - a really cute card, well done
-x-

Kath Stewart said...

Wow Sarah - such a cute card for the challenge - love that image and your colour work..such cute little buttons - thanks so much for joining us at PBSC this week and hope to see you again.
Love
kath
xxx

Anonymous said...

this is very cute, great.

ella bella said...

awww i love that stamp its so cute and the paper is gorgeous. great card. thank for joining this weeks PBS challenge. Tracy x