Saturday, 28 June 2008

A Few Cards

I have made a few cards recently but for some reason my blog has been playing up last week and wouldn't let me upload photos until today! The turquiose and blue one was made for a man so I tried to use more masculine colours. I find male cards so hard!




Black & White: Doodlebug Paper, silver cs, black ric rac, Great Impressions stamp, flowers from stash.

Turquoise & Brown: DCWV retro stack paper, brown bazzil cs, brads from stash, Great Impressions stamp, brown ribbon.

Mouse Card: Papermania retro floral paper stack, yellow bazzil cs, Mouse Bouquet PB stamp, pink petticoat greeting, flower & brad from stash.

Over the next few weeks I am hoping to get more involved with some of the wonderful challenge blogs that are around. Now that I have reorganised a few things in life and some previous commitments have now finished I should have more time to get some challenges done.

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Lorraine Robertson said...

Hi there, your cards are lovely & the colours on your masculine card are very apt for whoever receives it.

Lorraine x