Here's the first page for 1st December. I'm keeping my pages very simple in the hope that it will encourage me to keep up with Shimelle's prompts.

And this is 2nd December, about the weather. Journalling reads "Rain Today! And Cold! I wonder if it will snow this year?"
I have finished 3rd and 4th as well but not had chance to photograph them.If any fellow JYC bloggers are reading, please leave a message as I'd love to see your journal too.
Today, I have been down to the town centre and managed to get lots of presents sorted so feeling quite pleased with myself that I have so many ticks on my "To Get" list!
Hoping to work on my journal again tonight!
Thanks for stopping by!
Sarah x

1 comment:
Hi there fellow journaller! enjoyed taking a peek at your blog and your journal entries. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment