Monday, 29 June 2009

Heatwave!

What a glorious sunny weekend we have just had, even the weather people are saying we are in the middle of a heatwave. Apart from a quick visit to our local garden centre we spent most of it in our garden so I thought I would share these pictures with you. Our cat, Dougal doesn't like the heat at all, maybe something to do with his mass of jet black fur retaining the heat so he tends to hide in the plants to cool off! I captured this picuret of him yesterday, we didn't even know he was hiding in there until he suddenly popped his head out!!


Or garden can only be described as a "project in progress" but this year it is starting to look how we want it, with lots of colour and flowers. These are our roses and lilies which are such a beautiful colour at the moment.
It's time to head off to open up my shop. Hope you manage to stay cool today.
Sarah
x







No comments: