Look what the owner of the shop sent me, aren't they beautiful?


I have been full of cold this week and really struggled at the shop but there was noone else to cover my hours so she sent me these to say Get Well and also as a Thank You as I have done some extra hours and a bit of admin at home for her recently. Nice to know I'm appreciated!
Its my day off today and my last day to myself before half term next week but because of this stinking cold I haven't done anything much, just a bit of housework and the rest of the time drinking coffee, watching TV and blog hopping! I did attempt to make some cards but couldn't get motivated and gave up, I've got loads I need to make as well for family and friends birthday that are coming up. Maybe tonight I'll feel more up to it.
Right, just time for another cuppa before the school run!

No comments:
Post a Comment