I haven't been able to blog for so long! Mainly because we have had lots going on lately, we had some work done on our kitchen then went away to stay with my in laws in Northern Ireland over the Easter holidays and then Hannah had chicken pox (all better now thankfully!). Over the weekend I have been having a look around all the inspirational blogs out there and I've made a promise to myself to blog more...at least on alternate days, if not every day!
I may not have been doing much card making or blogging lately but I've still found time to do a little craft shopping!! I found a fantastic little craft shop when we were in Northern Ireland, in Dungannon called Krafty Kards. I got some gorgeous papers, flowers and ribbons to add to my stash and had a lovely craft chat with Heather who owns the shop. If you are ever over there do go and visit her.
I'm hoping to get some cards made later today so will post them on here.
Birthday Wishes
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment