I've been looking at all the gorgeous cards on http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.com/ over the last few days. There are some very talented people on there, who make the most amazing cards.
Something crazy (!) came over me today and I thought I'd enter this weeks challenge on there which is called 'Heart's Desire!'. This is the challenge:
Please could we see some hearts (or a heart lol!) on your cards this week? Already done your Valentine's cards? How about doing a Wedding / Anniversary / engagement or birthday card! We don't mind which - as long as there's a heart or two...or three.....!!!
My card is nowhere near as good as the others on there but I enjoyed giving it a go!
The pink hearts are stamped and embossed, with little blue stones as accents, the paper is some I've had for ages, Pebbles inc rub ons for the greeting with another blue stone on the "o". I've also daubed the edges in pink ink.

5 comments:
Great card! Thanks for joining in with the PTW challenge! Hope to see you again next week! x
Gorgeous card love the hearts and the paper you have used.Dawnx
Wow this is so pretty. Lovely Card.
Gorgeous card, love the papers
Hey Love this one its really funky!
x x x Laura x x x
Post a Comment