Monday, 22 October 2007

Tagged!!

I've been tagged, first time for me!! I was tagged by Storm

"Here are the rules which you must abide by if you are tagged.

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.

2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.

3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).

4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs."

Okay, the 7 facts are:

1 I'm only 4 ft 11" tall, can manage 5 foot with heels on!!

2 I don't like really cold ice cream, I put it in the microwave for a few seconds to soften it!!

3 I qualified as a baton twirling trainer/judge in my late teens and ran my own troupe of twirlers for many years, although "retired" about 7 years ago.

4 I love the X Factor

5 I'm going to see Joseph and his amazing technicolour dream coat in London in 2 weeks time!!

6 I've been to Cyprus on holiday twice and would love to go again

7 I prefer dark chocolate to milk.

I'm not tagging another 7 people as everyone I know and everyone's blog I look at seems to have done this already.

No comments: